Sunday, March 02, 2008

I made it!

So it is after midnight so I guess I can spill the beans!! I made it through the first round in the LDD Apprentice Challenge! I am so excited about this opportunity. I have always thought I would eventually design and when this came up at LDD I had to go for it. It will be an exciting month!

So here is my submission:

Spring Dreams

I made a LO with it too of course! I found a sweet poem and modified it a bit to fit for this page.

Sisters_20 Toes:



I just love this photo! Having 2 girls is just so sweet. Plus it was fun making it with all my own stuff!

So head over to LDD and download this FREEBIE and enter it in the Apprentice Gallery for a chance to win a $10 GC to LDD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoooooooo!!!!!!! I'll be scrappin babe!

Bridge Photography Studios said...

That is so cool! Wow Jody!