Sunday, March 09, 2008

Feelin' Lucky

This week the Apprentice challenge was "All About the Elements". We had to make one glitter, one metal, one stitch and then one element of out choice. It was really fun and I got to play with a lot of new programs. I decided to have some fun with this and I came up with a kit for St. Patrick's Day! I figured I could use a little luck. So here it is!

FEELIN' LUCKY:


You can also download it HERE Please leave me a comment if you download it. Also, feel free to post your LO's with this kit in the APPRENTICE GALLERY for your chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate at LDD!

ETA: WOW! Thank you so much for the response to my freebie. The link is now available at LDD so please take a look at all of the great entries! THANKS!

7 comments:

denali said...

Girl, you are a hard blog to find! LOL But I really wanted that glitter clover so here I am :D Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful element pack!

Heather said...

This is so cute! I just downloaded it! Great job!

jessica hogge said...

Jodo! I never knew you possessed THIS much talent. Looks great! Wish I had even a speck of talent for crafts.

xo Colleen (Chi-Girl) said...

Really cute! Good luck with LDD rounds... I'd love to get this shamrock freebie but it says your limit was already reached - any chance!? TYSM, Colleen

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

lebjs said...

Thank you so much for this lucky bonus - I'm sure it will be lucky for you!

Anonymous said...

Wahoooga! Congrats, your lucky charm and talent combined and you made it through! Keep up the good work!