Little Dreamer Apprentice Challenge #3 - Doodle Me Baby.... or as I refer to it.... Doodle me CRAZY! This one was so hard! I had a million ideas and just could not get them to work out. Some were too "themey", or boring, or looked worse then a kindergardner drawing. One may have even been called a "possessed lamb" by a certain someone.... (Thanks Jenny! ha ha ha) I just could not DRAW! I was not feeling like the standard swirls and flowers sorts of doodles. So in the end I came up with some little critters that I am quite proud of! I guess it is the MN girl in me. So here they are!
Pond Pals:

I believe they will be available to download soon at LDD. This round closes Monday at midnight so I think they will be up after that.
Wish me luck and have a Happy St. Patty's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment