Thursday, March 05, 2009

OCD Success

Oh I love the internet and in this particular case I love Ebay. As posted earlier, I have a really cute outfit for K so my mission was to find the matching outfit for Abby so the girls can coordinate for their Bday and photo shoot. (I know.... so cheesy!) So it only took me 2 WEEKS and I found the outfit on Ebay for $0.99!!!!!!! Seriously, I got it for $0.99 and then $3.50 shipping. CRAZY!! I cant beleive I found the outfit, perfect size that quick!

So here it is!



















I cant decide if I want to have them wear the entire outfit and be totally matchy-matchy or just have one do the shirt and one do the skirt. I know... what a dilemma =) I have had a stressful day so it feels good to focus on the simple girlie things sometimes!

1 comment:

susie said...

WOW!!! I am totally in amazement of you dedication! You go girl! Can't wail to see the photos!!! :)