Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pretty Paint

The painting is done! It is pretty hard to see but here are some picts any ways.

We wanted to wait until we had the counters in before we picked the paint color but then it made things a bit trickier. We ended up covering everything with tarps and paper:



















Here is the color.... Not quite right but you get the idea. It is a greenish beige. The funny part is the bottom color is our basement paint! Guess we like this color palette! We may end up using that to re-paint the bathroom if we feel up to it:























Here is a preview of what it will look like all finished. You can see the brushed silver handles:

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Awesome color! I can't wait to see it all done! And the bottom color is pretty, the way you described it, I pictured kind of a gross color, but I like it!