Monday, January 12, 2009

Today we didn't have time to work on any thing in the kitchen but the counter guys came and measured. I also had to call IKEA several times because 1) We are missing pieces from our order that we paid for. 2) Pieces we thought that were ordered and paid for ended up being Out Of Stock and never got ordered so we had to follow up on that. 3) The dishwasher panel is a bit off so we need to get it looked at.FUN times!

So while I was doing all this K was having a BLAST with her watercolor paints...
























































Yep, the Tinkerbell Fairy wanted to be all green! Luckily it was just watercolor paint so it washed right off. Little STINKER!!

2 comments:

susie said...

So cute!! I'm glad it was just on her face...and hopefully on nothing else!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jody,
You guys have come a long ways. I haven't checked your blog for awhile. It's really looking good! The pics are so cool, how do you have the time to keep this blog up??????