Yes, I am QUITE proud! It has a zipper, I added padding for the camera, it is lined and has a little lined pocket in front and a clasp so I can hook it to my bag for easy access. WOW! I have never made anything this detailed before and I didnt do too bad. The one thing though.... you would think the strap would be last but it should have been FIRST so I had to rip out some stitches and then try my best to squeeze it in. The bag is only 4.5" wide so it was hard to get it in the machine to sew. Oh well... I still love it! I got this fabric to make some pillow and curtains for our basement but I love it so I wanted to use it for this too.
Then I also did some READING. Yes, I actually bought a book AND read some of it. I have been hearing so much about the Twilight series and it sounds like my kind of story so K and I sat outside today and I read for a bit. I made it through Ch 4 and so far its been pretty good!

My last book took me over a year to finish so we'll see if I can keep this up =)
No comments:
Post a Comment