DONATE!
We are pretty proud of him for participating in such a great event. It is a 2 day ride and he does 175 miles instead of only (yeah.... ONLY...) 150 miles. It is going to be HOT up there too but they have the route pretty well stocked with volunteers and water which will be nice.
I may even have to ride next year on my little road bike:
Yep, I got myself a road bike.... It was used off KSL and I was lucky to find one that would actually fit me! We have our Chariot Carrier, but Abby may be a bit too young for that this year. So I will just try and get out when I can and wait until next year to really get in to it. Now all I need is a sassy bike outfit....
GOOD LUCK JEREMY!! We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment