We headed to the Lamb and Wool Festival this Friday at Thanksgiving Pointe. It was my fieldtrip idea for MOMS Club and no one showed up! But we still went and had a great time! It was pretty small, which worked out fine because then I just ditched the stroller and carried Abby. We walked around the little loop and saw all the animals, we listened to the story teller music guy and then rode the ponies 3 times. I was worried K wouldnt be able to do it herself and I couldnt really help her because I was holding Abby but she did so good! She picked her Pony, hopped right on and rode all by herself! She was lovin' it and she looked like such a big girl!

Then we also rode on the big wagon around the block. Not as exciting as the Ponies but it was fun.

Then last but not least..... K milked a cow!!!! She was a bit shy at first and then once the other kids cleared out and it was just her and the milk maid she did great.

It was a fun little trip and I am so glad we went to check it out!
1 comment:
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment