Sunday, February 17, 2008

I am so crafty!

It is so nice to have friends that are CRAFTY!! All my life I have made little things and now I have a little craft group and it is so fun. There are just 3 of us, we meet once a month and we let our kids run wild and we get to chat and craft.

Here are a few of our projects:

We made little purses out of placemats. No kidding! These were SO EASY and turned out really cute.
Then we made crayon rolls this month.


Digiland is getting in to Hyrbid projects lately so here are a few I made. I made some little magnets for my Christmas Craft this year which was pretty fun.


Then I made some blocks for K.


I see an ETSY site in our future....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your craft group is so cool! hee hee!