This year the girls are going to be witches for Halloween and we had our Bridge Photography photo session this weekend! They all turned out so cute!! I snagged these images from Heathers site and there were so many good ones to choose from so I included a ton.
Okay...those are SO DARLING!!! I'm so not a prepared mom that even knows what her kids are going to be for Halloween yet...let alone has their pictures taken! I need to get on it! :) They turned out so cute!!
Hi Jody!! This is Nichole... I finally remembered the password to my blog account =). I just had to tell you how cute these pictures are again! I love them!!
2 comments:
Okay...those are SO DARLING!!! I'm so not a prepared mom that even knows what her kids are going to be for Halloween yet...let alone has their pictures taken! I need to get on it! :) They turned out so cute!!
Hi Jody!! This is Nichole... I finally remembered the password to my blog account =). I just had to tell you how cute these pictures are again! I love them!!
Post a Comment