OK people out in blogland... do you really not know about Bloglines yet?!?!?!? I know you are too busy to check all the blogs you want to, especially when you go there and it has not been updated in months! That is why this site is so cool!
"Bloglines is a FREE online service that helps you subscribe to and manage lots of web information, such as news feeds, weblogs and audio. Bloglines tracks the information you're interested in, retrieves new stuff as it happens, and organizes everything for you on your own personal web news page. "
So now use those extra minutes I just freed up for ya and go add all your blog buddies on to this list =) My list is already up to 39!
www.Bloglines.com
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm assuming this is like Google Reader. That's what I use and I love it!
Is this post directed toward me!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment