Monday, April 06, 2009

Kaitlyn goes skiing

Yep, we took our little girl skiing for the first time yesterday. I was a little nervous and worried she would get crabby and hate it but she did so good! Alta has free skiing on one of the easy runs from 3-4:30 so we took advantage and went up for that. So we just paid for K's ski rental and that was it. We did 2 runs, which took us about an hour so it was perfect! We were really proud of her!









































We got a little video too....



and a quick shot with mom...


1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Jody! I'm Jen! I'm doing the Little Dreamer Apprentice Program with you! I love these photos of you guys skiing!! We started our kids really young too and never regretted it - they both love it! Such a great family thing to do every weekend. Good luck and can't wait to see your elements!