Sunday, January 25, 2009

I DID IT!!

OMG, I opened an ETSY site!!

I wanted to make a bunch of Valentine's Day stuff for the girls to take to daycare so I figured it was a perfect time for me to make my own stuff and get it out there.

Here's a little preview of my treat toppers and coordinating cards:








So go check me out!!

Knapp Scraps

I just love the colors so I also made a coordinating Desktop which you can download for free right here:
























Click HERE for 1024x768 version
Click HERE for 1280x800 version

ENJOY!!

4 comments:

Gold-E said...

Good for you!!! Best of luck on Etsy!

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

I was wondering if you had a .png version of the desktop. I would love to personalize this with my son's picture. Absolutely love it!!

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

You are awesome! Thank you!!

Nikki said...

Go Jody! That's awesome =)