We had a great trip back to the frozen tundra for a pre-Christmas family visit. We got to meet our new niece Paige:

And visit with the both sets of grandparents:

The girls got out to see a lot of fun stuff on our trip. They went to the Children's Museum:
We also went to an amazing indoor park in Woodbury called Lookout Ridge:
Of course we opened gifts too and auntie Lea completely spoiled the girls again!


I even had time to stop at Big Ten. I was in heaven!
Jer and I got a night out on the town so we stayed at The Depot in Mlps and got upgraded to a jucuzzi suite!
...and we had a great night out with old friends:
Quite a bit to pack in to one week but we always manage to do it and have a really great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment