Friday, September 12, 2008

I have an announcement....

I am so excited I could just SCREAM!!!!!!!

I have really enjoyed making birth announcements and cards because it is just another form of digital scrapbooking so it has been really fun. I even made my own little site and have been lucky enough to provide some digital designs for my photography friend Heather. But Knapp Scraps has been pretty quiet lately until NOW!!!

My designs are now being sold through WHCC! It is a large professional printing company so now photographers from any where can purchase my designs and use the templates for their clients. I just still cant believe it! I use WHCC for my prints so the last time I ordered I asked them how their Focused template sales worked. They got me in contact with the primary designer and the rest is history. I am so excited about this opportunity and I just cant wait to see where it goes.

So my little Knapp Scraps blog might need to be a full blown website pretty quick here!

1 comment:

susie said...

Jody...I am so stinkin' excited for you and so stinkin' jealous!!! ;) I am so desperately trying to get something going...something to make just a little $$ and it's not going so great. So...question for you...(and you can email me your answer)...are you designing your paper that you're using? And, they're templates? So awesome. I wish I could get in on it!!!