So Logan and the MS150 were a huge success. Jer made it (of course!) all 175 miles. It was super hot so we were really proud. The weekend all together was really fun. I figured the kids and I would run around town all day but we never even left the camp site! Our spot was PERFECT! Right in the shade 100% of the time, and right along the river, and by the restrooms. So we just hung out and relaxed. The guys started their ride early to beat the heat so by the time naps and lunch were done they were back. We got in some swimming at the Logan Municipal Pool and then just hung out and relaxed. It was a lot of fun. So here are some highlights:
Nice shady spot!

But we were all pretty PACKED in... Can you see us way back there in the middle...

Waiting for daddy:

Crossing the finish line!

Way to go daddy!

Sweet rewards.... Free icies!

Showing off daddy's metal:

Completely exhausted...
1 comment:
Wow! What an accomplishment! My SIL has MS, so I know these things are truly appreciated by many!!! Way to go, Jer...even though I don't even know him! ;)
Post a Comment