Thanks for your naming ideas, Jody! Hey, I was looking at Knappscraps and you say you do logos, etc. I couldn't find on your website how to contact you about this, but for my Etsy shop there is a place along the top of the page for a banner w/co name and logo. I don't have a logo (a company name is in the works :D). Would you be willing to design something for me? If you're interested, email me and we can chat about name, design, price etc. rgold0617{at}hotmail{dot}com.
2 comments:
Thanks for your naming ideas, Jody! Hey, I was looking at Knappscraps and you say you do logos, etc. I couldn't find on your website how to contact you about this, but for my Etsy shop there is a place along the top of the page for a banner w/co name and logo. I don't have a logo (a company name is in the works :D). Would you be willing to design something for me? If you're interested, email me and we can chat about name, design, price etc. rgold0617{at}hotmail{dot}com.
Thanks!!
Do I just click on the stars to vote?
Post a Comment