Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cafe Press

I have wanted to check out the products at Cafe Press for quite some time now and when I came across these Tee's I could not resist!























I work on all the food cart permits at my job and I am re-writing an ordinance for food vending so how could I resist!! I dont know if I will actually wear this shirt to work but I still thought it was pretty funny. Maybe I will wear it under a sweater....

Then since I was paying for shipping any ways I had to get a scrappa shirt and I found this one:
























You can even send in your own images and they'll make you a shirt. Its a bit more expensive than my Kinkos iron-ons but I am sure they are a lot nicer too! We'll see if I like my order and maybe we'll do Bday Tees again next year.

So now all I need is a chicken one! I should have thought of that before..... (our City wants to start allowing people to have chickens in their backyard in an effort to "go green"...)























I can just imagine how that would go.... Just watch this video ha ha ha:

Kardashians Get Chickens


Oh, that is just TOO FUNNY!

2 comments:

Bridge Photography Studios said...

That is too funny! You SHOULD wear your shirt to work! How funny!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh! The chickens. Ahhhhhh!!!!!