Sunday, May 04, 2008

Camping here we come!

So we did it!!! We are now the proud owners of a 2007 Starcraft 34RT. We went to pick it up Saturday but it was not ready!! So disappointing. So hopefully we can get it Tuesday which might work out better any ways because then the girls will be at Daycare and Jer and I can do the how-to tour without distractions. But here are some photos I found but of course they are not photos of ours since we dont HAVE IT YET!





































































































We have lots of trip planned for this summer and we are excited to be able to spend this time together. Most of my memories from childhood are spending summers at our cabin so I hope this will create some lasting memories for our girls.

2 comments:

susie said...

Awesome, Jody!!! We just got a tent trailer too! I'm so excited to use it! We have the shower/toilet too and can't wait to not have to use vault toilets!!!

RichWithLove said...

You are going to have so much fun! We love our camper & we use it all the time. We should plan a road trip!!