Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Where to begin...

It has been hard for me to just jump back in to posting! So much has happened over the past year so I dont even know where to begin. So I guess I will just start.

The biggest thing that happened this past year is we have a new addition to the family. We had another baby girl this May, 2 days before our other daughters B-day. Her name is Abigail and she is 9 months old now and just starting to crawl. She is such a bundle of smiles and she sure likes being held all the time!

Then Kaitlyn is finally potty trained! I had a bunch of time off during the holidays so I finally buckled down and worked on it really hard. We didn't leave the house much so it just finally worked and clicked for her. It has been so nice!

Our basement remodel is coming along quite nicely. I am glad Jer didnt listen to me and just settle for carpet and paint. It has been a huge job but it is going to be such a nice space when (IF) we get it done. Here are a few pictures of the PROCESS!

So it begins:

Progress:
Getting Close!


Lastly, I started a little business venture! I call it Knappscraps. I have been doing digital cards for a Photographer friend of mine (Bridge Photography) and have been loving it! I also did my cousins wedding invites and a few other Christmas Card orders for people so hopefully this year I will be busy with more of that. You can check all of that out through the links on the right side. I decided to finally try my hand at designing too so I am going to be entering a contest at Little Dreamer Designs. Wish me luck and I will keep you posted!!

Guess that is it for now...

2 comments:

SarahB said...

Congratulations on your sweet little addition!

We are in the midst of finishing our basement--I sure will be happy when it's all done!

Good luck with your new venture and the Little Dreamer contest!

Anonymous said...

Wahooooo! Back to bloggin! I am so excited for your basement, can't wait for that invitation!

Abby and KK are so darling, and I LOVE your blog!

Go Jodo!